The 3rd Annual Art Hop Gallery Show & Sale is scheduled for November 4, 2011 in Downtown Henderson from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
This unique and wildly popular event is the perfect evening out as Tri-State artist display their wonderful original works of art for the community to view as well as purchase.
There are 49 artists that will be found in eleven different locations in downtown Henderson:
1. Chris Thomas Studio – 308 First Street – Barbara Borries, E.E. Elliott, Jeffrey Brennan Haskett, Janet Hayden, Carolyn Helm, Chris Thomas & J. Sue Wassmer
2. Bach, Hamilton & Armstrong – 110 N. Main Street - Joanne Massey, Nancy Peters, H. John Smith & Diane Ubelhor-Wunderlich
3. Image One Studio – 6 Painted Ladies – 114 N. Main Street – Sandy Barry, Iris Gentry, Cathe Hedgespeth, Marka Kroeger, Jan Frazier & Susie Rideout
4. Balfour Rings & Things – 121 N. Main Street – Melissa Erwin & Gary Hobdy
5. Morton Law – 126 N. Main Street – Laine Benthall, Julie Byczynski, Stephen Chandler, Leeza Dukes & Jamie Rasure
6. King, Deep & Branaman – 127 N. Main Street – Shelia Clark, Katie Lowing & Joe Overby
7. Planter’s Coffeehouse – 130 N. Main Street – Emily Mabee & Betty Smithhart
8. Soaper Building – 141 N. Main Street – Leslie Chapman, Rupert Condict, Jan Embry, Sue Freudenberg, Alan Hedgespeth, Beth Schmitt, Landis Thompson, Frosty Worcester & Bob Zasadny
9. Riverbend Gallery – 7 @ 2nd – Second St. – Ginger Adams, Elizabeth Davis, Janice Greene, Jule McClellan, Gregory Powell, Cynthia Watson & Diane Wham
10. 223 1/2 Second Street – Jonathan Hittner
11. 213 N. Main Street – Aaron Kizer & Stewart Photography