|Sign at Horsefeathers Gifts in downtown|
• Chuck Stinnett's article from The Gleaner on the revitalization of downtown. "What a difference two years makes." Read the article here.
• New restaurant Rockhouse at Wolf's opens Tuesday at 31 N. Green Street. Judging by the response on Facebook, locals and visitors alike are excited to welcome this new business to downtown. Come in and try their pizza, strombolis and other menu items.
• We welcomed Horsefeathers Gifts to downtown. The mother/daughter duo have their jewelry shop at 132 Second Street. You'll find great handmade jewelry, scarfs and tees in the shop. Stop in and say hello!
• The Love What's Local campaign continues to grow! Follow LWL on Facebook for updates and chances to win giveaways. LWL also sponsors Free Cash Friday and other special events in the downtown area.
• The Elm Consignment and More shared this photo album on Facebook, and we all wanted to redecorate our homes immediately. Come check out their great vintage and unique items.
|W.C. Handy Festival, June 8-15, 2013|
• Good news for all the little ones - the riverfront fountains are set to open soon. A favorite place for locals and visitors, the riverfront feature is popular as the weather warms.
• Henderson's own Commonwealth Kitchen + Bar gets a mention on "Nation's Restaurant News" in the article "Yes, "pig wings" are a thing"
Thanks for reading with us. Learn more by following us on Twitter or Facebook.