9. On October 19, you can sample chili at Chili on the River and vote for your favorites! There will also be pumpkin decorating, face painting, corn hole, music and more at this fun event.
7. Cate's Corn Maze offers fun for children with activities on weekends throughout the Fall. The farm is located at 8132 Pruitt Agnew Road in Henderson.
6. On November 8, you can catch "The Addams Family Musical" on stage at The Henderson Fine Arts Center. Learn more online at www.haaa.org
5. Get hoppin' at the annual Downtown Art Hop Gallery Show & Sale November 1. This unique and popular event is the perfect evening out as Tri-State artist display their wonderful original works of art for the community to view as well as purchase.
4. When it starts to get chilly out, it's still warm at Ruby Moon Vineyard & Winery's tasting room. They even have a fireplace!
3. There are new sculptures on the Henderson Riverwalk. Stop in The Depot and pick up the Sculpture Walking Tour brochure.
2. Audubon Spooktacular, held October 26 at Audubon State Park is perfect for kiddos. Featuring arts and crafts, magic show, costume contest, pumpkin painting and more. Learn more here.
1. Because we've got your "comfort food" covered at the restaurants in Henderson. Weather you're craving a warm soup, slice of pie or pumpkin-flavored cream cheese bagels. An eatery in Henderson should hit the spot! See a complete listing here.