The Art Hop Gallery Show & Sale, a popular downtown art event returns for its fifth year this November. The event, set for Friday, November 1, 2013 from 5-9pm. Tri-State artists display their original works of art for the community to view and purchase. Thirty-five talented artists can be found at this year’s event in downtown Henderson.
1. 236 N. Main Street - Ginger Adams, Jule McClellan, Gregory Powell & Diane Wham
2. Planters Coffeehouse - 130 N. Main Street - Kathy Lawson, Emily Mabee & Betty Smithhart
3. Morton Law - 126 N. Main Street - Pauline Amodio, Stephen Chandler, Leeza Dukes, Robert Fisher, Jaime Rasure, John Schrecker & Kevin Smith
4. Abba Promotions - 114 N. Main Street - 6 Painted Ladies - Sandy Barry, Jan Frazier, Iris Gentry, Cathe Hedgespeth, Marka Kroeger & Susie Rideout
5. Curt Hamilton Law - 100 N. Main Street - T. J. Byrd, Lucia Felty, April Robinson & Leann T. Scott
6. Crafton's Office Supply - 117 N. Main Street - Ozzie Davis & Bob Zasadny
7. King, Deep & Branaman - 127 N. Main Street - Todd Derr, Katie Lowing, John Medley & Joe Overby
8. Delizios - 141 N. Main Street - Jennifer Connell, Rachel Ketzner, Brandi Wilcher & Chelsea Wilson
9. Rookies - 117 Second Street - Aaron Kizer
Sponsors for the event are Vaughn Insurance Agency, Rookies and Ohio Valley National Bank and Abba's Promotions. For more information, call (270) 827-0016.
Press release submitted by Downtown Henderson Partnership.